Get your morning Joe in style with this Snow Peak Titanium Set.
Here’s how it went for us:
- Boil up some water in the Ti French Press, or in a separate container.
- Toss 3 oz of course ground coffee into the French Press.
- Stir in the hot water and put the lid on.
- While waiting about 3-4 minutes for coffee to steep, take the shorter Ti Foamer and fill about 1/3 full with milk.
- Heat over flame, looking for about 160 degrees, or just when the side gets uncomfortable to the touch.
- Slowly push the knob down on the French Press, set aside.
- Take the hot milk, put the lid in place and pump the white knob up and down about twenty or so times.
- Now pour about 8 oz of coffee from the press into your double walled Ti Mug.
- Top with the hot foamy milk from the Foamer.
Voila! Perfect morning Latte! Delicious. Maybe not a full bodied espresso, but just perfect for an eye opener when we roll out of the tent in the AM.
Titanium Cafe Press and Titanium Milk Foamer come in a sleek black nylon carrying case. Weighs 13 oz total. Makes 3 cups of coffee.
Don’t forget your 14 oz (volume) Titanium 450 Coffee Mug (4.2 oz weight). The double-walled construction keeps your drinks warm longer. Get the matching insulated lid for sipping and slosh proofing. Another $55.
$110 the set